Character's Ingame Stats
|Showdown Attack||Rain of Bubbles|
|Added in||Unspecified Version|
|First Appearance||Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic (JP) (1987)|
Wart is one of the starting characters. He was added in v.0.3.
Basic Moveset: Edit
- Punch: By pressing the first button, this melee attack does 3 damage.
- Bite: By pressing down and the first button, this melee attack does 2 damage.
- Jump Spin: By pressing the up button and the first button, this melee attack does 2 damage.
- Dive: By pressing either side button and the first button, this melee attack does 1-2 damage.
- Chomp: By tapping either side button and the first button, this melee attack does 4 damage.
- Bubble: By pressing the second button, this ranged attack does 1 damage.
- Rage Jump: By pressing the up button and the second button, this melee attack does 4 damage.
- Fireball: By pressing down and the second button, this ranged attack does 3 damage.
- Rain of Bubbles: Bubbles fall from the sky damaging the opponent. Each bubble deals 5 damage.
Wart is ranked 14th in the tier list in the B tier, a nerf from the previous version. To an extent Wart is a lot like Bowser; he is a slow character with great spacing capabilities. However, the differences between him and Bowser is that for one he is surprisingly mobile. Having decent speed and a pretty good jump that's almost as high as Petey's. He is also a small target for a heavyweight character, which can make him hard to hit, and his Bubble is among one of the best projectiles in the game, being the only projectile in which the opponent doesn't flinch, but it can be fired rapidly. However, another thing he and Bowser don't have in common is that Wart isn't as damaging. He can rack up damage by having a slight combo game in his Bite attack (only if the opponent is in air, though air dodging can make this easier to land), but not as effectively as Bowser. His Fireball has the shortest range of all the projectiles, despite its decent damage and hitbox. Plus, like other heavyweights, he can also have a hard time keeping up with good spacers. Because of his gameplay and difference in physics and attributes when compared to other characters, Wart is one of the hardest characters to master. But in return, you have one of the best characters in the entire game.
- Wart's bubble attack is one of the only attacks that do not make the enemy go into its hurt animation. This also means it does not build Wart's Showdown Attack.
Wart has 4 different skin swaps: Red Wart (Based on Raging Wart), Golden Wart, Black Wart, and Blue Wart.
|Starter Characters||Bowser • Bowser Jr. • Donkey Kong (DK) • E. Gadd • Fawful • Kamek • King Boo • Koopa • Luigi • Mario • Midbus • Peach • Toad • Waluigi • Wario • Wart • WwwWario (Fan-Character) • Yoshi|
|Unlockable Characters||Diddy Kong • Dr. Mario • Geno • King Bob-omb • Petey • Shadow Mario • Shy Guy|
|Modification Characters||Mr. L • Ashley • Secret Character 1 (MKS2)|
|Scrapped||Master Hand • 8-Bit Mario • Goomba • Nabbit • Sakurai|