Stages are the arenas that characters fight on. In the final release of Mushroom Kingdom Showdown, there are fifteen stages in total - twelve are starting stages, and three are unlockable stages. Three other stages exist in the game, but they are only availible in Solo Modes.
|Starting Stages||Mushroom Plains • Platform Castle • Galaxy Island • Pipe Battlefield • Fawful Arena • Mario Bros. • E.Gadd's Lab • Dry Dry Desert • Wario's Throne • Unknown Cavern • Peach's Castle • Bowser's Island|
|Unlockable Stages||Forest Maze • Jungle Japes • Mario Circuit|
|Solo-Only Stages||Boss Stage • Normal Target Smash Stage • Hard Target Smash Stage|
- Mushroom Plains - A grassy plain nearby Peach's Castle!
- Platform Castle - A floating arena in the skies above Peach's Castle!
- Galaxy Island - A small planetoid in the Good Egg Galaxy!
- Pipe Battlefield - A large pipe yard in Donut Plains!
- Fawful Arena - Peach's Castle under the control of Fawful!
- Mario Bros. - A retro throwback to the Mario Brothers' roots!
- E.Gadd's Lab - The lab where E.Gadd once resided!
- Dry Dry Desert - A small spot out in Desert Land!
- Wario's Throne - Wario's old black and white throne room!
- Unknown Cavern - A strange cavern discovered by Wario!
- Peach's Castle - The rooftop of Peach's Castle!
- Bowser's Island - Bowser's private island outside his castle.
- Forest Maze - The large forest outside of Rose Town!
- Jungle Japes - A dark, damp area of Donkey Kong Island!
- Mario Circuit - Mario's own racing track!
- Unnamed Boss Stage - The stage where you fight your final opponent!
- Normal Target Smash Stage - A stage filled with targets. Break em'!
- Hard Target Smash Stage - A trickier stage filled with MORE targets!
The different stages are either allowed or disallowed in competitive play. Click here to see the list of Viable Stages.