Showdown Attacks are powerful attacks that you get over time by attacking your opponent or your opponent constantly air dodging. You can see how much time until you get a Showdown Attack with the Showdown Bar above the health meter. When the meter is maxed out, it will make a player's HP bar outline glow red indicating a Showdown Attack can be used.
Showdown Attacks List Edit
- Mario: Mario Finale (3 Dmg per Fireball)
- Luigi: Green Cluster (3 Dmg per Fireball)
- Wario: Great Waft (7 Dmg per Hit)
- Waluigi: Master Bomb (15 Dmg)
- E.Gadd : Twin Boo (3 Dmg per hit)
- Bowser: Monster Flame (10 Dmg)
- Bowser Jr : Roy Support (20 Dmg)
- Peach: Ring of Hearts (6 Dmg per Heart)
- Toad : Golden Mushroom
- WwwWario : Upload (4 Dmg per hit)
- Kamek : Wizard's Wrath (4 Dmg per hit)
- Donkey Kong : Kongo Beat (3 Dmg per hit)
- Yoshi : Egg Storm (3 Dmg per Egg)
- Fawful : Galaxian Shot (18 Dmg)
- Wart : Rain of Bubbles (5 Dmg per Bubble)
- Koopa : 45 Degrees Shell (1 Dmg per Shell)
- Midbus : Raging Punch (18 Dmg)
- King Boo : None
- Shadow Mario : Shadow Slicer (8 Dmg per hit)
- Petey : Piranha Horde (2 Dmg per Plant)
- Dr. Mario : Doctor Finale (3 Dmg per hit)
- Geno : Geno Whirl (20 Dmg)
- King Bob-omb : Big Daddy (15 Dmg)
- Shy Guy : Phanto (4 Dmg per hit)
- Diddy Kong : Peanut Wave (2 Dmg per peanut)
- Showdown Attacks are based on the Final Smash in the Super Smash Bros. Series.
- In v.0.5, only a few characters were able to use a Showdown Attack. (Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Bowser) But in v.0.6, everyone received a Showdown Attack.
- The Showdown Attack Bar wasn't introduced until V0.8.