- Were you looking for Peach's Castle?
|From||Super Smash Bros.|
|Based on||Peach's Castle (Super Smash Bros. 64) (1999)|
Platform Castle is one of the starting stages.
It features a platform that lowers on each end. It also has a smaller upper platform. The walls prevent the fighters from falling off the edge of the stage. If you hold down on the centre platform for a short period of time, you can fall through the platform, like how you can do it in the Super Smash Bros. games. It is categorized as a counterpick stage due to the corners being "pits" that give some characters (most notably Waluigi and Kamek) advantages on this stage.
Latest Version Edit
The latest version of this stage consists of more detailed textures on the walls.
- The corners are "pits", so use someone who can take this to there advantege.
- using the floting platform in the middle, you can try and jump over stuff like Waluigi's down attack.
- Characters recomended for the pit thing is Waluigi and Kamek.
- This stage is based off the 'Peach's Castle' stage in SSB (1999).
- There is a stage in this game called Peach's Castle, but that came after this stage was revealed.
- When the stage was first added to the game, there were no walls blocking the sides of the stage.
- Unlike the Peach's Castle from Super Smash Bros. 64, this stage does not have the two triangular pieces of stone on either side.
|Starting Stages||Mushroom Plains • Platform Castle • Galaxy Island • Pipe Battlefield • Fawful Arena • Mario Bros. • E.Gadd's Lab • Dry Dry Desert • Wario's Throne • Unknown Cavern • Peach's Castle • Bowser's Island|
|Unlockable Stages||Forest Maze • Jungle Japes • Mario Circuit|
|Solo-Only Stages||Boss Stage • Normal Target Smash Stage • Hard Target Smash Stage|