Character's Ingame Stats
|Showdown Attack||45 Degree Shell|
|Added in||Unspecified Version|
|First Appearance||Mario Bros. (1983)|
Koopa is one of the starting characters. He was added in v.0.4.
Basic moveset: Edit
- Punch: By pressing the normal button, this melee attack does 1-3 damage.
- Downward Punch: By pressing down and the normal button, this melee attack does 2 damage.
- Shell Kick: By pressing the up button and the normal button, this melee attack does 3 damage.
- Punch Swip: By pressing either side button and the normal button, this melee attack does 1-2 damage.
- Kick: By tapping either side button and the normal button, this melee attack does 2 damage.
- Shell Rush: By pressing the special button, this attack deals 1-4 damage.
- Shell Throw: By pressing down and the special button, this attack deals 1 damage.
- Shell Jump: By pressing up and the special button, this attack deals 3-6 damage.
- 45 Degree Shell - Koopa/Dry Bones fires a bunch of Koopa Shells, each going in either 90 or 45 degrees.
Skin Swaps Edit
Koopa is ranked 19th in the tier list in the C tier. He's in the same spot as he's always been, but due to more characters, it's a slight buff. Koopa has pretty good mobility, a decent aerial game, and a small hitbox that makes him hard to hit. However, he's a very weak character, with most of his attacks dealing no more than 2 damage. Although his Shell attack can make him outrun nearly the entire cast, the fact that it has an entire second of ending lag makes it seem rather pointless and even makes him vulnerable for attacks. He also has the worst projectile in the game, having it be a very small size, going at a slow speed, and sometimes can even pass through the ground when done in the air. However, his Shell Jump can rack up damage very quickly and cause some serious pressure on his opponent. Overall, Koopa has very little pros and too many cons to put him any higher than in the list.
- Koopa was the first character with a character swap.
- There was a glitch where when using the Dry Bones alt, the Koopa Shell turns green when thrown. This was fixed in v.0.8 and Dry Bones shell was turned into a bone.
- Like Waluigi, Koopa has always been in the same position for each Tier List (19th).
- Like Yoshi and Toad, Koopa is one of the generic characters playable in Mushroom Kingdom Showdown.
- Koopa is the second weakest character in the game according to tier.
|Starter Characters||Bowser • Bowser Jr. • Donkey Kong (DK) • E. Gadd • Fawful • Kamek • King Boo • Koopa • Luigi • Mario • Midbus • Peach • Toad • Waluigi • Wario • Wart • WwwWario (Fan-Character) • Yoshi|
|Unlockable Characters||Diddy Kong • Dr. Mario • Geno • King Bob-omb • Petey • Shadow Mario • Shy Guy|
|Modification Characters||Mr. L • Ashley • Secret Character 1 (MKS2)|
|Scrapped||Master Hand • 8-Bit Mario • Goomba • Nabbit • Sakurai|