Character's Ingame Stats
|Showdown Attack||Wizard's Wrath|
|Added in||Unspecified Version|
|First Appearance||Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (1995)|
Kamek is one of the starting characters. He was added in v.0.1.
Basic Moveset: Edit
- Wand Attack: By pressing the first button, this melee attack does 2 damage.
- Wand Spin: By pressing down and the first button, this melee attack does 3 damage.
- Air Broom Spin: By pressing the up button and the first button, this melee attack does 2 damage.
- Broom Roll: By pressing either side button and the first button, this melee attack does 1-2 damage.
- Broom Spin: By tapping either side button and the first button, this melee attack does 3 damage (can deal 3-6 damage if it catches the opponent in the air.
- Magic: By pressing the special button, this ranged attack does 2 damage.
- Arched Fireball: By pressing down and the special button, this ranged attack does 3 damage.
- Teleport Flash: By pressing up and the special button, this deals 0 damage.
- Wizard's Wrath: This showdown attack deals 2 damage each hit.
Skin Swaps Edit
Kamek has 4 different skin swaps: Pink Kamek, Red Kamek, Gray Kamek, and Black Kamek.
Kamek is ranked 9th in the tier list in the A tier, a minor drop from the previous version. Kamek has one of the best movesets in the game, both in terms of normal and special attacks. His Broom Roll and Air Broom Spin have a lot of combo potential (in fact his aerial can combo into itself), one of the best jabs which can juggle opponents up to 3 times if Kamek catches them in the air, and some of the best spacing in the game. In general Kamek has one of the best anti-aerial games. His Magic attack is one of the fastest projectiles in the game to make up for its slow startup, and his Arched Fireball isn't too shabby either. In general, Kamek has the best anti-air game out of the cast. However, the Arched Fireball is also really unpredictable, which can affect the player greatly, and he has a pretty bad up special in his Teleport Flash. Regardless of his flaws, Kamek can really rack up damage with his combos and projectiles when used in competent hands.
|Starter Characters||Bowser • Bowser Jr. • Donkey Kong (DK) • E. Gadd • Fawful • Kamek • King Boo • Koopa • Luigi • Mario • Midbus • Peach • Toad • Waluigi • Wario • Wart • WwwWario (Fan-Character) • Yoshi|
|Unlockable Characters||Diddy Kong • Dr. Mario • Geno • King Bob-omb • Petey • Shadow Mario • Shy Guy|
|Modification Characters||Mr. L • Ashley • Secret Character 1 (MKS2)|
|Scrapped||Master Hand • 8-Bit Mario • Goomba • Nabbit • Sakurai|