|Bowser's island as for v.0.9|
|From||New Super Mario Bros (2006)|
|Based on||Bowser's Castle|
Bowser's Island is a starting stage in the game. It was added in v.0.8.
The stage features a long flat platform with lava on both sides. The lava will bounce the player and deal them 10 damage. Bowser's Castle can be seen in the background of the stage.
- Try to knock the 2nd player off into the lava, then try to keep him there.
- Stay as far as possible from the lava.
- Using Waluigi's down attack, try and keep them in the lava.
- Along with Wario's Throne, Fawful Arena, Elvin's Lab, Peach's Castle, and Forest Maze, Bowser's Island is one of the only stages to have an "owner". (being Bowser).
- The castle has a similar look to the World 8 Bowser Castle from the New Super Mario Bros. games.
- So far, this stage is the only one to take usage of the lava object.
- In v.0.9, the stage was redesigned with more detailed lava and texturing.
|Starting Stages||Mushroom Plains • Platform Castle • Galaxy Island • Pipe Battlefield • Fawful Arena • Mario Bros. • E.Gadd's Lab • Dry Dry Desert • Wario's Throne • Unknown Cavern • Peach's Castle • Bowser's Island|
|Unlockable Stages||Forest Maze • Jungle Japes • Mario Circuit|
|Solo-Only Stages||Boss Stage • Normal Target Smash Stage • Hard Target Smash Stage|